flightline targets in maidenhead berkshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowermount

hi all anyone going to flightlines on sunday 10/6 at maidenhead just of the m4 its a 70 bird with 3 classes cash/trophy/colt and a good food van as well well worth a look guys :)

good turn out today over 70 entries and the weather held out only down side was a top shooter who made a comment which upset a new shooter :(

all in all a good day :)

Seems bad. I know my wife is hyper sensitive to others comments when shooting and can be put off very easily.

yer i know what you mean she has only shot about 8 times being a novice. she was on a stand and it was said (out loud) iam not watching this sh-t then he walked away. lots of other top shooter today was helping her but it only takes one to put you down

Sounds unforgivable. If you go to small shoots there will always be learners. Often they are doing it badly and being 'instructed' by somebody who has no idea. Sometimes I will bu in with some help, but rudeness is inexcusable.

Thats poor form :( You say top shooter, I say prima donna or big fish small pond. All of the proper top shots I have ever met wouldnt dream of making that kind of comment, far too focused on their own shooting and ambassadors of this fine sport.

Idiots like that should be told.

Not acceptable in any sport.

New and beginners are the life blood of any sport and should be welcomed.

Big fish small pond is right. If you are too good to be with novices, don't go to Flightline or similar..

yer spot on we all try to get new blood in to the sport and thats the last thing you need and from a county shooter as well who should know better lets hope he dont come back soon and stays at g/bottom :) rant over

Probably used to shooting at Horne and thinking hes good! Hope next time someone puts the tit right.

Latest posts

Back