This Sunday 3/6

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

looks like a few are aiming to hit Gunsite on Sunday??? whos there?

Me and Mrs Fuz are aiming to be there before 10 for a brew then crack on and hopefully nip up to 4 Counties for another 70 on the way home :D Seem to have got the bug back for some reason :cool:

I'm gonna need at least six more months to forget last time at Gunsite, so possible 4 counties 70 reg, or if Her Majesty's drinking session on Saturday leaves me in a wreck, then Valley View.

CSC3

I have to give it another go, would be unfair to write it off after its debut (admittedly not particularly glorious) and I owe it a butt kick :angry:

I'll be there. Hope they've bought some proper rabbits!

Robo, wanna car share? Pick you up around 9?

got a free round at v.view i'll probably make use of - aught to shoot something as its the classic on saturday, and will be in AA class for the first time.

where is Gunsite they dont give any post code or sat nav info on the cpsa link ??

Looks like wellies will be the order of the day!

Matt, it will be emotional - are you up to it?? :huh: ;) :D

I look forward to hearing your review.

I know I am more vocal than most, but shooters seem to fall into two categories in their analysis of shoots. 1) They say nothing if a shoot is not to their liking and quietly vote with their feet or 2) they get all macho and say 'oh yes proper shoot, I only enjoy it when I miss most of them.. Blah blah', which I always feel is more a display of bravado to others than a true reflection of what they thought.

CSC3

Or there's the inexperienced shooter who doesn't have enough knowledge to make a reasonable analysis....... ;)

To paraphrase that old saying, rather say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt....! :.: :.:

Think Chipper and I will be having a look at Gunsite, will be Chippers first shoot now he is back with the big boys in AA ;) plus I said I would pick up Optima's H/G prize for him (well shot m8) personally shot average there last time but thought targets were fine, bit of everything, would be hoping not to see that silly range rabbit again !!

Nice to shoot different grounds with different targets, there are to many places throwing the same type of birds, and hardly changing it week from week......variation in both speed and distance a must for me, get very bored shooting just at...just in front...just underneath,

think shot guns where designed to aid users to shoot moving targets ??

Sean knows what good targets are but keeping every one happy tests the best and with class scores getting ridiculous !!! what type of shoot is best for the sport long term ?

I'm with clynt, didn't think the targets were too bad last time out, silly rabbit excepted. Shot just below my average but by my own admission had a poor day. Nothing on the scale of caterhams eyesight and ballistic tests.

Too many edge on aways and awkward quartering birds for my personal taste and very uninspiring backdrop, but enough said. I think anywhere this Sunday could be unpleasant as the forecast looks wet!

CSC3

Back