Stroud Shooting Ground (Gloucestershire)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Yes a sporting (not very good mind) shooter here, however having a hectic weekend so I did not have the 4-5 hours for the drive to-tea-shoot-tea-critical analysis- drive home for either the bound to be rammed Gunsite nor the Herculean challenge that would be Westfield, some 15 years after my last visit I took the country road to Stroud SG to have a round ( three in end ) on one of the two Skeet layouts. The ground doesn't do registered shoots that said the ground does ensure the targets are set to CPSA standards. 

Lucky enough to shout with a squad for one it was though getting late so then twice on my tod, did find I felt more disciplined in my approach after the first cobweb laden round, did find the tower targets a bit tricky off 4/5 and 6 and they were most of ones misses, young lad buttoning did remark that I tend to hang on a lot, too much so.

its very local to me, very good value, all seemed cheerful and I'll try and darken their doors more frequently this summer, the Wednesday night shooting appeals.

Latest posts

Back