Met Police Open Shoot, Meon Springs, ShootClay Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FieldandClay

The Met Police Open Shoot

This years event is at Meon Springs on Monday 2nd July 2012

This is an Open event and Guest Teams and Individuals are invited.

100 Targets, Entry £30.

For the Teams no need to pre book just declare who you are shooting for on the day, the best 5 scores to count for the Team.

It would be ideal opportunity for a ShootClay Meet Up and Team.

Met POSTER 2012.pdf

Attachments

• Met POSTER 2012.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
So - to start things off - I'm in, and Mr CleverSC3 as well - anyone wants to be in a ShootClay team for this, please let me know.

I do believe that if you shoot this you cannot enter the Beretta World! worth checking.

I do believe that if you shoot this you cannot enter the Beretta World! worth checking.
Hi Richard, can you please clarify on this point as many of us are registered for the Beretta Worlds already!

Cheers,

Jon.

So its the same course for the Police shoot as for the Beretta World? The police hoards won't like that, as usually a police shoot is a fair bit easier than a `normal` major. EJC hosted the Met police shoot in recent times. About 2 years back, they left the registered course up and re-used it for the Met. No end of complaints from Dibble..

CSC3

I was told the Surrey Police shoot was going to be hard by quite a few people and to not get disappointed pre shoot.... went out and destroyed my PB and hit 71 ex 100.

Really hoping entries do not prevent entry to the Beretta Worlds or it could be a very poorly attended shoot :(

Jon.

Ladies and Gents

This is the Monday before the Beretta Worlds. It will be on the same bit of ground (Meon Spring) but will not be the same targets.

Participation, shooting it will not preclude one from shooting the Beretta Worlds Event

The expectation is to have a fair set of targets that can be enjoyed by all levels of shooters.

I'm happy to answer any other related questions

It will be on the same bit of ground (Meon Spring) but WILL NOT be the same targets.

Participation, shooting on Monday will not preclude one from shooting the Beretta Worlds Event

@FieldandClay - thanks for the pm about this sorry i can't reply as I've not done 50 posts yet :eek:

I can't see why it would stop anyone shooting beretta world …. the police shoots aren't normally registered are they ??

They can't set it too difficult or half the met team won't hit any :p :p :p

I don't work Mobdays so I'm planning to shoot this.

If there is a gap in anyone's team, I'd be apply to fill it

Gnasher

So - we have a dream team forming - CleverSC3, MattAdmin, JonAdmin, Gnasher - who is going to be our Dennis the Menace?

may be there as an individual if i can get some shoots in beforehand to get the cockles flowing :.:

Not wishing to be a Kn@b but your telling me that you will change 120 targets with double traps between Tuesday and Thursday? or am I just being cynical.

Latest posts

Back