Grange Farm Sporting Clays Results 13/05/2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

A Great days shooting today nice and sunny and a great turnout of 152,

= HIGH GUN AND FIRST IN AA CLASS

E SOLOMONS 95

M WINSER

R BUNNING

B HUSTHWAITE

A CLASS

1ST JT SIMMS 91

2ND L RUSHWORTH 88

3RD = K ROE, P DOBSON, D ELLIOTT 87

B CLASS

1ST S GREENWOOD 83

2ND R BIRD 80

3RD = K PEARSON, W SIMPSON 78

C CLASS

1ST D MCVEIGH 82

2ND D GRAYSON 81

3RD R SWAINE 74

POOL SHOOT = WA CORK, E SOLOMONS 11EX12

I think they will both be moving up a class or two in a couple of weeks, I gather both have been having some lessons recently which are obviously paying off

(null)

Dont worry it was an accident, Ill try and make sure it doesnt happen again...

Thanks Bob. No not me guilty of the lessons I'm afraid, must be some other cunning young fox....

Nice shooting guys :D

See this is what irks me about the current classification system, Bobs 74 should have been good for the win, 6 clays higher than the current cut off to hit B class, but he gets nailed by 2 80s one of them a full 16 clays higher! Fair play they have worked hard, taken lessons and improved and will go up this time round but for me 6 monthly reviews are too long. Make them 3 monthly minimum and there will be a far more accurate picture of shooters current form.

I think it's especially true of c and b class Fuz.

Let's face it, the CPSA system is likely based on 6 monthly because it was originally not computerised. It could be more frequent, but actually, six monthly would probably be ok if it used just 6 months of scores. Present system looks back a year, which is often what holds an improver from going up a grade.

CSC3

I've always said C and to a slightly lesser extent B are very transitional, lets make it the last 3 months scores only and let the guys like myself who want to go up get up there quicker. Would also make it easier for those languishing in a class above their form to come down. Get the same abilities competing with each other at the same time!

I've always said C and to a slightly lesser extent B are very transitional, lets make it the last 3 months scores only and let the guys like myself who want to go up get up there quicker. Would also make it easier for those languishing in a class above their form to come down. Get the same abilities competing with each other at the same time!
Might it also make it easyer for carpet baggers..........

Latest posts

Back