Benelli semi auto shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Ed, squad 42 1.15 start time.

Really looking forward to it, Hodnet is one of my favourite grounds and the semi auto shoots at West London were great fun so a combination of the two should be fantastic.

Been trying to get my Benelli M2 tuned up for it, messing around with barrel weights etc. Just ordered a two shell mag extension from the States so I can screw this on and add weight to the tube as needs be instead of shells. The recoil pad just clicks out so it's really easy to add weight at the other end to counterbalance. Just hope the mag extension it arrives in time!

Cool. I have ordered a 10oz mag cap but might not be here in time. I have a clamp on barrel weight as a standby so not too worried if it doesnt turn up. Ill go for a practice after work on Thursday after work to play with the ballance and maybe jack the comb up a bit further but will take a view after 50 shots. Not sure what time but Im looking forward to it as it was great last year. Will see you both there!

Be interesting to hear how it is - I'm shooting the same course on Monday for a press day... never shot more than 15 shots with an s/a before.

Chard and I are booked on Squad 45 at 13:15.

Everyone I have spoke to seems to booked on at 13:15 ^_^

Should be fun. Look forward to meeting you all there and telling you how good I used to be.

I'm really excited to be refereeing there. Uncle Chard as promised to bring me some Wurther's.

Ed if you can't finish your story by end of play, I know a few excellent pubs.

Any one coming up on Saturday and needs food recommendations, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back