Ed's in the finals

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Congratulations to Ed Ling who has made the finals after a 9 man shoot-off after 9 shooters finished on 117 ex 125.

come on Ed  :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrr.....sorry. I was so excited watching Ed's scores in the qualifying rounds and the shoot off I missed out which event it is.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to watch the gold final again,then annoy you all with questions,theres some weird stuff going on in it.

my favourite shooter won again. Fernandez.

How are the bib numbers determined for the final?from what i can see ,in the event of a tie a low number is bad because the lowest number shoots first then the others shoot the same target.

How are the bib numbers determined for the final?from what i can see ,in the event of a tie a low number is bad because the lowest number shoots first then the others shoot the same target.
It's only bad if you are someone who likes to know where the target is going and try and spot shoot it/adjust to give yourself a bit of an advantage. If you are shooting what comes out the trap it doesn't matter if your first or last. 

Ive downlaoded the rules and 4 hundred plus pages later found out its down to a random draw.knowing the line and spot shooting it i believe is a massive advantage ,the Belgium in the final was swinging his gun up the line of flight as he called but fernandez thankfully was in the zone and didnt look like he was ever going to miss.

I would say that the reason Peeters lost is because he was moving. The one that he missed in the end he was moving in the direction of the target but far to flat and had to adjust upwards when the target came out, he was treading a very fine line with that tactic. 

Back