Wylye 100 reg shoot may 13th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

Ok guys who is keen for this shoot already I have myself jem Ian and claire coming maybe 3 others from Ian's camp

Not for me I'm afraid, Oxfordshire county champs at Westfield must take priority ;)

I'm thinking of the Wylye 100, then see how I feel about 4C's 50 birder after. Probably be there Tonky, but confirm later. :)

Same as fuzrat for me Oxfordshire county champs.

Look, if you don't want to shoot with

me you only have to say ! . getting a complex now .

Why can't I get Laugh Out Loud to show, Grrrrrrrrr haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't make this one.

I'm shooting the English Open Skeet at Dartford; here is hoping I don't monumentally screw up like I did at the British Open last year and peak a week early... Shot a 94 (Would have got me into the shootoff for C) and a 96 the weekend before that would have won it.. shot like a cock on the day and only hit 78 grrrr hence why I hardly shot it for 5 months.

Have fun all and shoot well!!

Cheers,

Jon.

Ok for the guys that are coming meet at 11 that gives people the chance who are traveling a bit of time to get there or unless everyone can agree on a time

11:00 sounds good but I can be there anytime, they won't sell out of cake by them will they ? haha

I'll be there. I don't think I've actually met anyone, so I guess we all need to wear clowns masks? :huh:

If Its to wet for me to work I will be there ... We are still waiting to make silage here,as this wet stuff has held us back !

Tony, you have met Rob, he was they guy I was chatting to in the skeet shed at Owls Lodge whilst avoiding getting precipitated upon :)

Jon.

Latest posts

Back