single barrel selection - wish me luck...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1985

off to shoot the Cornwall single barrel selection on Saturday,

will be using the new pro trap...

seeing as i have never shot in a single barrel shoot before, any pearls of wisdom from you lovely lot?

oh, and wish me luck, i have a feeling i may need it!

:wacko:

remember to only load one cartridge :)  and don't pull the trigger twice. Not so easy to do.

Have we seen any piccies of the gun?

Enjoy

DT

The only advice worth anything is forget you only have one up the spout otherwise its curtains as you will hang on every shot. Enure you are mentally ready and fully focussed on seeing the target then fully commit to the shot.

Good luck.

remember to only load one cartridge :)  and don't pull the trigger twice. Not so easy to do.

Have we seen any piccies of the gun?

Enjoy

DT
i've been struggling to get some uploaded, will try again this evening. :good:  

The only advice worth anything is forget you only have one up the spout otherwise its curtains as you will hang on every shot. Enure you are mentally ready and fully focussed on seeing the target then fully commit to the shot.

Good luck.
thanks for that, sounds like good advice!

+ don't forget to load the cartridge in the barrel that suits your trigger selection :)
oh bugger, probably a good thing that you mentioned that! .

I have a single barrel Baikal, if you wish to use that ?    :???:    If not, I do not mind, but good luck anyway.

Best of luck hope you shoot well 

only advice I can give is try and shut kelvin Walsh s hand in the 

door before he shoots ?

Latest posts

Back