Four Counties - Sunday 6th May

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All,

Who's up for this?

I think at the moment the list is me, Bob_P, Woo_P, Teepee1234 and possibly Matt?

What time works for everyone, thinking about 11am to let the first wave dissipate.

Cheers,

Jon.

Robo will be there - with his Dad I think, and I'm meeting a mate there at 10. See you there, skeet meister!

Almost certainly Weston Wood for me - weather is not good enough for a long run .

Weston Wood first,then four counties if i can get round weston in time.

I'm away to sarfdown :D bring on the england selection shoot, hope they have a cap in narrow head size :.:

OK, no worries.

Tony, I'll get there for 10ish if that works and shoot with you guys post breakfast ;) Will PM you my mobile #

If it's rainingsnowinghailing etc. I shall remain in bed then head and give Bob a hand ;)

Jon.

Change of mind for us too, cant be bothered to drive all the way to Longridge on Monday after a long drive south tomorrow. So Weston tomorrow and S/down on Monday :D

Sorry guys,

I'm not going to be able to make this either, make sure you all shoot well and have fun!!

Jon.

Chuckling away to myself here - everyone's changing their minds!

Ya'll shoot well, wherever you're going! :)

Tony - go to Weston instead, you will NOT be disappointed there...

I would Matt, but I've arranged to meet a friend at 4 Counties, and he's on a tight schedule (wife governed!! :huh: ) I don't want to let him down, so I'll stick with 4C's this time. Catch up again soon. :)

Latest posts

Back