Pilla fugitive

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredder

Hi guys,

Recently purchased 3 lens set of pilla fugitives. Little did I know they are discontinued so finding different lenses is difficult. Emailed pilla in the us and they have none. Anyone have any idea about anyone or where might have have these lenses in stock? 

Sadly not - this is the stinger about buying discontinued sets...if you purchased them from a "shop" you still have your 14 day cooling off period.

Otherwise ebay them and i'll sort you out with a good deal on a current set :D

Hi guys,

Recently purchased 3 lens set of pilla fugitives. Little did I know they are discontinued so finding different lenses is difficult. Emailed pilla in the us and they have none. Anyone have any idea about anyone or where might have have these lenses in stock? 
hi which set did you get i see max orange 3 lens set for £199 and enhanched 3 lense set for £249 was wandering how you found them to use,at this price seems reasonable value not to worried that is not currant model as the 3 lens kit seems suitable for most variations.

They are good. Managed to find a lens from Ed Lyons. Think it was the last lens in the world .. 

Back