Ed lyons

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke725

i know ive written about ed before on here .but ed is the man ,mentioned i was going to need prescription inserts with in 5 minutes he messaged me back guiding me on what options was available for me and sorting me out BIG STYLE .he is a credit to this forum without hesitation i recomend him to anyone who mentions shooting lenses ,nothing his never to much trouble an he is always there to reply to me in minutes  really nice fella and a pleasure to do buisness with.  Thanks mate??

He is a nice fella isn't he - not only is the top fella for shooting specs, he's also doing me a new set of normal 'day wear' glasses after another thorough eye test, some excellent discussions about the best solutions for me and some great frame ideas. 

I'd highly recommend him for a step up from the usual high street opticians as well. 

I would like to offer an endorsement for Ed Lyons's expertise, knowledge and services.

Yes I would certainly agree that he is a step up from the High Street Opticians.

Highly knowledgeable , but more importantly very approachable . 

If you have any vision issues at all a consultation is worth every penny.

Sound advice and a caring attitude, it seems to me that every customer is special to Ed.

On a personal note, " Ed thank you."

Latest posts

Back