2015 ICTSF World Sporting Championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a short video of my previous club, wonderful place,, but this short cannot do justice to the facilities there. it is one of the few shooting grounds that are revisited by a lot of regular shooters from around the world, but, it is expensive to get there,,, which is offset by having the cheapest cost when your there.  so go for a few weeks or so and get a great experience!

if I was told I could only go to 1 place in the world, it would have to be this place.  I love it, love the people the food the facilities, in fact I cannot think of anything bad to say about it.  I was at the shoot off and the targets were great, unfortunately I didn't get to shoot the sporting as I had only just got out of hospital (which again, if you are going to be ill, do it in Cape Town) but I cannot wait for the next shoot there and am saving up as we speak?

pleased to hear you got over your illness Donna, and managed to enjoy some of the trip!.

Latest posts

Back