Shugborough

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi all. Anyone shooting a Shugborough this Saterday? I'll be there wearing my new "Shootclay" badge on display :) . Hope to meet a fellow shooter there.

Cheers Malc

Hi all. Anyone shooting a Shugborough this Saterday? I'll be there wearing my new "Shootclay" badge on display :) . Hope to meet a fellow shooter there.

Cheers Malc
We ain,t been up there since it was taken over, have they changed the targets from what they used to be??

Its a long way there

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy shooting there.

Two hours from me in Corby.

Would go again. But doon south this weekend.

Coley

Barbury

Cotswold Clay Co.

Didn't know they did a Saturday at Shuggy - is it practice or registered?

I do like it there but I'm lucky as its only 30 minutes away.

The new owners seem to be making some improvements already which bodes well.

Iggy.

Saturday is only practice.

50 sporting or the compact.

Reg shoots 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month.

I will see if I can organise a meet up at oakedge in a few weeks time. Sporting. Compact and some high tower flush. Who would be interested.

Maybe I will start another thread in meet ups.

Saturday Hmm finished on 77 didnt straight a stand you will have to give me lesson dropped a 5 and 4 and lots of last birds and last pairs.

Saturday Hmm finished on 77 didnt straight a stand you will have to give me lesson dropped a 5 and 4 and lots of last birds and last pairs.
yes know what you mean 4 times i thought i,m gonna straight this stand and 4 times i missed the very next bird on a stand i,d otherwise of straighted, bloody annoying, gota stop thinking it, but the more i try not to the more i do .

I think i need to learn to switch off enjoy maybe it will all come together one day :wink:

I think a bit of rest this weekend looking at weather forecast

We ain,t been up there since it was taken over, have they changed the targets from what they used to be??
They've changed the entrance to the shoot and theres a new car part to, much closer now to the cabin, and theres a new club house to.

Didn't know they did a Saturday at Shuggy - is it practice or registered?

I do like it there but I'm lucky as its only 30 minutes away.

The new owners seem to be making some improvements already which bodes well.

Iggy.
Yes it's practice but ever other Sunday it's the 100 bird reg. They've started shooting on a Wednesday evening now. Practice only

Went to the first Wednesday evening shoot on the 18th, good course plenty in the sky.

Only problem was that i missed one on the last stand which spoilt it a bit i thought :D :D :D :D

Back