Budget sets of glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny English

I currently shoot with a pair of Peltor Maxim wrap around glasses, I think they set me back £35 for a set of three lenses, prescription insert etc. I would really like to upgrade as they are a bit fidley and showing their age, but can't stomach the price of rangers or pillas.

What half decent wrap around glasses do people recommend? I Have seen a beretta set for £50 area, also some top gun ones for £40 ish.

Any suggestions for anything up to around the £100 mark?

thanks folks

Last edited by a moderator:
Look on ebay ,you can pick up some bargain second hand glasses . I got a pair of pilla max orange for £56 , good luck

I recently bought a pair of Beretta shooting glasses from Purbeck Shooting School. Less than £30, wrap right round and above, comfortable, sprung ear pieces, and above all distortion free. Complete with a little silky bag and a semi hard case.

I am well pleased with them, and the Yorkshireman in me is delighted with the price.

I shoot in beretta race glasses they wrap around the back of your ears and sit very nicely on you face.

Johnny look on ebay for a set of second hand Randolph rangers. I managed to buy a set with three lens colours for £100 a year back and they do come up from time to time. For me you then have a quality set for a reasonable price and lens sets for these are quite a reasonable price.

I also use berreta race glasses. They were 30 euros a pair when I got them. Got a purple set and a orange set. Am very pleased with them. Comfortable and very clear.

Had a couple of people ask about them on shoots and my mate liked mine so much he got a couple of pairs to. 

never seen these BUT on the pics they look brilliant

Latest posts

Back