JACK PYKE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Just booked in shooting 2.30pm wednesday, after not shooting clays for over a year after breaking both legs it should be fun. Hope to see some of you there. Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to get 2 spaces for the Sunday but no success. If anybody knows of 2 people not going but have put their names down for Sunday could you let myself or Growler know please. 

Thanks

Daz. 

Trying to get 2 spaces for the Sunday but no success. If anybody knows of 2 people not going but have put their names down for Sunday could you let myself or Growler know please. 

Thanks

Daz. 
Daz,

When I booked on I reserved the full squad, but we then had a mix up over names and during the course of the discussions with the staff at ST they said that a 7 man squad was no problem. Maybe worth asking if they could do an 8 as an exception. Easier if you can find someone that you know shooting on Sunday and get them to ask if 2 can be added to their squad?

Hope you get sorted mate.

Edit - if you want to shoot the Saturday I'm more than happy to see if they will add you both to my squad....

Thanks

Daz. 
Just to let you know four of us had booked in for Sunday, but have changed to another day about 3 hrs ago, so maybe if you give them a ring you might be able to get in on Sunday. 

Good Luck!!

I hope your right Phil, no room for snorkle and flippers in my cartridge bag !

I shot with Paul last night and we have arranged to set off at 9:30am to head down. Excited and nervous about it all now, just need to get the first stand out of the way now !

ATB

Matt 

At least I'll be in the buggy ???

The forst stand? There's a mid/south Eire accent if ever there was one ?

Looking at the live leaderboard, this shoot starts off steadily then becomes a toughie half way round. I'll find out tomorrow!

Intriguing leader-board. Some bigger names struggling. Massive score by the guy leading, who appears to be having a better than normal day. 

Latest posts

Back