Gunsite Sporting Clays - 22nd April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
The more observant of you might have noticed that a new Shooting Ground is opening up, with its first registered shoot taking place on the 22nd April. You may not have noticed that the website for Gunsite Sporting Clays was designed by me and is part of the ShootClay Network.

The ground itself is owned and run by Sean Ponting - who many people will know is a top shot, having been capped 17 times by the England team - he'll be setting the targets for the registered shoot scheduled for once per month.

I'm planning to head down and give the ground a review, and enjoy the shoot - would love to see some more ShootClay members there as well.

Let me know if you're up for it and we'll arrange a meet up time.

Any idea on the facilities there Matt? Ladies toilets, food and drink, clubhouse etc...

Could well be up for a meet...

Toilets, Food and Drink, Small Clubhouse - that's what I have been told. I'll confirm with Sean by email.

I'm there, been in the diary for a week or 2.

Ps don't forget the shooting club at upavon has its first reg of the season on 29th, another one well worth a visit :)

Sounds good ...might just pop along to this one my self, its about time I went some where different as Ive only done Reg' shoots at Wylye since I joined the CPSA a few months ago

Guys - just had an email from Sean:

"there will be dedicated loos for the ladies. Catering will also be by a locally sourced company. Due to building work at the farm, the building that has been designated as a club house may not be in use. For the short term, and, during the fair weather season, I have comissioned a marquee-which, can be heated if the temperature dictates"

I think this seems like I ought to do it. Matt, Jon, maybe we should car share (can sort that by text)?

Cheers,

CSC3

I'll come! (as there's no skeet on that day! ;)

Robo, shall we car share? I can pick you up on the way through.

I'm out, Shooting like a fool at the moment, time for a break.

Back