Fancy winning a shooting lesson with Olympic and multi World Champion Richard Faulds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Fancy winning a shooting lesson with Olympic and multi world champion Richard Faulds? the lesson will include 100 cartridges and clays, the winner will be picked at random from the Grand National raffle.

Next Saturday at Richard and Tanya Faulds shooting ground; The Owls Lodge Shooting School will be open for practice for the following disciplines:

• English Sporting - All day

• DTL - All Day

• English Skeet - 10am-1pm

• Olympic Skeet - 1:30pm to closing.

OLSS is easy to access and will be open from 10am and provide a first class club house, food and facilities.

In addition to the practice there will also be another couple of events taking place:

• There will be a Grand National sweepstake, £5 per horse, picked at random from all the runners, the owner of the winning horse wins the lesson!

• Russell Mark (Atlanta 1996 Olympic gold medallist & Sydney silver medallist) will be joining us on the day for a training session prior to the Olympic test event, come along and watch, after all, how often do you get to watch 2 Olympic champions shooting along side each other in England???

If you are planning to attend please check out the calendar event here: http://www.shootclay...nd-world-champ/ and RSVP.

The OLSS website can be found here, for directions and more details of the ground:

http://www.owlslodge...ngschool.co.uk/

Look forward to seeing you all; the ShootClay team will be attending.

Cheers,

Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related topic.....

Congrats to "Fauldsy" for winning the England selection DT at Southern Counties today. First small step of the year towards the big one......! :D

On a related topic.....

Congrats to "Fauldsy" for winning the England selection DT at Southern Counties today. First small step of the year towards the big one......! :D
Yes well done.

Thanks guys... looking forward to the Test event in 2 weeks in London, got a training day with Russell Mark this coming Saturday at OLSS so that should be worth while!

ive never had a lesson its got to be a good idea even if u pick some thing new away with u that day its got to be good for ANY BODY especialy with a top brass!! well done richard to

Yep I will be up for this Jon , its just up the road from me and I haven't paid a vist there yet :oops:

Well shot Richard

Hi all, I was planning to go there this Saturday anyway, so wouldn't mind some skeet in the morning? Do newbies have to wear a red carnation or a clown face to be recognised??

Latest posts

Back