Castellani vest number tabs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

one of the tabs on the back of my vest has made a break for freedom!

Anyone know where i could get a replacement?

Cheers  

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen them as spares. New vest time.

:angry:
It's less than 2 years old and the bloody thing fell off well within the first year sod that i'd rather be numberless than pay out again! 
It's rubbish plastic that goes brittle and hey presto.
Nappy pins do the trick.

Home Bargains do some lovely stick on numbers, I have put them on our wheelie bins and they look great. Problem is I don't not think they were Italian......................more Taiwan. Having said that, if you were to get a stringie vesti, you could use cable ties.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't get your hopes up.
Are you saying don't type anymore on this tab situation than this as it's just a waste of finger tip skin? I'll just stick to leaning slightly to the left due to the unbalancing of my vest!

Wouldn't get your hopes up.

Are you saying don't type anymore on this tab situation than this as it's just a waste of finger tip skin? I'll just stick to leaning slightly to the left due to the unbalancing of my vest!
Lean boy
Lean and pin!

Sorry evo old chap, I think it is already too late, after all you were not properly balanced when you bought one of those vests  !  :crazy:

Latest posts

Back