Krieghoff K80 Supersport recoil pad with hard insert in heel

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjb

I'm looking for a standard Krieghoff K80 Supersport recoil pad - the one with the hard insert in the heel.

I thought they were kick eez but can't find one anywhere even on the kick eez US website! 

Can anyone suggest where I might get one or better still does anyone have a spare for sale.

Thanks guys. Erwin can't get hold of them anymore. All new k80's now come with the standard kick eez pad. I'll have a look at brownella though.

The absolute worst pad ever is the thing that comes with a Blaser. It's a really soft pad, like a kickeeze turned to jelly; but with a hard horseshoe section at the top. (Krieghoff do a good version, with a firm pad with horseshoe top section). The hard bit at the top is there for a good reason ; to stop snagging on clothing when mounting from gun-down position. But on the Blaser one, the pad is so soft that the shoulder gets the impact of the hard piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie:  Don't do "British" I am an ENGLISHMAN born and bred although there could be some French  blood from 1066 onwards?

Latest posts

Back