Circuit Bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Hi Everyone.

I have rather taken to the 100 ESP Layouts as I progress through my Clay Shooting learning Curve.  I do have a bag for my shells, but it is too small for my needs on a 100 bird layout.

I need a bag that is waterproof/Splashproof and pockets to put my Glasses/hat/gloves/drink bottle, and is comfortable to wear.  There are a few out there at present, however, I'd like a little help in my choice?

Many Thanks

Hmmmmmm.

I shall have to book for this next year then!  If that is the only place you can buy it!

Thing is.........Is it Waterproof?   :haha:

Like most things in Dubai, including most of their buildings, I suspect it is not waterproof :biggrin:

I'll get my coat !

DT

Edit: Geordieboy this subject has been done to death on many occasions so a simple search function for 'range bag' or 'shooting bag' should give you everything you need to know.

Otherwise we shall have another 5 pages of Beretta bag, Musto bag, Lidl bag, Bywell bag, fishing tackle bag, Tesco bag, etc, etc, etc 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these from Top Gun, holds 200 cartridges insulated drinks bottle holder and assorted pockets not to bad value at £35.00

http://www.topgunclothing.co.uk/cartridge-bags-and-gun-slips/circuit-200-padded-insulated-cartridge-bag

I also have one of these, not the gambore one but the Castellani grande bag, which cost me a tenner more from Castellani UK at the shooting show,  to lug all the gear waterproofs, vests etc from the house to the car.

http://www.gamebore.com/shop/detail/36/castellani-for-gamebore-shooting-kit-bag

I use a black bin bag for my shells and a sandwich , but also carry my choke key in a small leather purse made from a kangaroos scrotum.

Mike

Hi just bought beretta wax fieldbag from sporting lodge if I could workout how to post pictures have alook on the websites 48hour delivery good service nice bit of kit

I use one of these bags.

Visible from outer space, waterproof, fits 200 cartridges, water bottle, glasses, paperwork, odds and sods, it's comfortable to carry, and cost me £50 or so. Also available in other colours for the less adventurous.

post-2456-142669152583.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426691528634.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426691528634.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I use a black bin bag for my shells and a sandwich , but also carry my choke key in a small leather purse made from a kangaroos scrotum.

Mike
How very odd!

I carry my kangaroo's scrotum in a small leather purse made for carrying a choke key. Perhaps we could do a trade?

Like most things in Dubai, including most of their buildings, I suspect it is not waterproof :biggrin:

I'll get my coat !

DT

Edit: Geordieboy this subject has been done to death on many occasions so a simple search function for 'range bag' or 'shooting bag' should give you everything you need to know.

Otherwise we shall have another 5 pages of Beretta bag, Musto bag, Lidl bag, Bywell bag, fishing tackle bag, Tesco bag, etc, etc, etc 
Hello Ed

point duly noted.  I shall have a trawl through the forums to see which bag everybody likes and doesn't like.

Though I fear I may have lit the blue touch paper!!!!    :crazy:

I use a day bag with a cartridge cardboard box dropped in, opened end on and it works a treat

I have tried many named shooting bags over the years and they are usually useless, the zips always break and things fall out so I now use my fishing bag which is totally waterproof, sturdy, only 1 zip to break and the rest is Velcro and LOADS of pockets for the usual things that ladies carry with them. It also totally confuses Phil when he goes to get something out of my bag and can't find it!!!!

I got a Browning one a year last crimbo and it's fine. Zips still intact and still dry after a shower. Anything heavier than that and I think the water would get in through the top zip anyway.

Phil

Latest posts

Back