57,000 Euro shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks as though it's 'english' sporting rather than parcours de chasse.

Same weekend as the fitasc Sporting selection shoot at Highwayman.

Leigh

:fie:  I cannot quite see in the small print where it says "Numties! NON!  :crazy:

Looks as though it's 'english' sporting rather than parcours de chasse.

Same weekend as the fitasc Sporting selection shoot at Highwayman.

Leigh
Shot in 8 lines of 25 - I think they have translated as Sporting, but the French rules (article ten on this page) indicate that this is a FITASC (PDC) shoot. 

I'm trying to juggle my calendar, think this will be excellent fun. 

Edit - I have my numpty license... 

Last edited by a moderator:
:crazy:  They say that as long as you give them good publicity they will validate your numpty licence! :biggrin:

:crazy:  They say that as long as you give them good publicity they will validate your numpty licence! :biggrin:
just take a fat wallet ...straight in >>>>>> hahaha £184.25p for 200 compact ?? 92p a clay ...........

Same old same old... if people don't fancy it, or don't want to pay - don't go - its simple. 

Personally - one of my favourite shoots ever was in France (Arras Compak last year) - and I would have paid double to do that again, great fun, well organised, and lovely people.  Speaking a bit of french helped, but the locals were fantastic fun as well.

If I can swing this, I'm going to go... I know its spendy, but it'll be a great few days away. Numpty or not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Am booked as well..... Five of us going, should be great fun!

:fie:  Don't forget a chondel is really a chandelle and a chandelle is not a looper but a teal in France! and don't get any ideas about the 57000-00 Euros there are some pretty handy shooters in France. :crazy:

Don't forget - I'm going for a fun weekend away with some mates, and meeting some other mates there....the shooting is coincidental. 

I know I have very little chance of winning anything, but I'll have more chance than those people not going. 

Cyreeel you are the type of bloke who would fall into a barrel of nipples and come up sucking your own thumb. For those who don't know who you were in shooting, why not do a post on all your achievements in the sport, you know the gold medals, championships, and hundreds of thousands you won, because obviously you were the only non numpty to ever grace a shooting ground...

Back in the real world... This is probably one of the best shooting grounds in Europe, so what if it's 92p per clay, if it helps keep the riffraff out then I am all for it :)

Back