Teague/Brierley conversion prices

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul120

Just after the cost of converting a fixed choke gun to Teague or Brierley.

I cant find anything on Brierley. Anybody got any info?

The website for Teague shows £312 + £80

Per choke which seems expensive if you want say 3 or 4 chokes.

I seem to remember from previous enquiries that you got 3 included in the price of conversion. it isn't clear on the new website and seems to suggest that any choke is additional to the conversation cost. plus there is no longer a choice of long or short. Is this the case?

Really confused... Help needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinker bell said:
Of course......the best option....but if i had said that i would have been lynched :laugh:

IPS normally takes care of that bit. :wink:
I would normally agree but in this case I have picked up a pair of barrels that are like rocking horse droppings to find but are way too open for trap.
Thanks for the advise. If I get it done it will probably be Mr T.

I was dreading the 2 hour trip with IPS next week for raising such a delicate topic.

Anyway I needn't have worried as I can see from another thread he's a changed man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would normally agree but in this case I have picked up a pair of barrels that are like rocking horse droppings to find but are way too open for trap.

Thanks for the advise. If I get it done it will probably be Mr T.

I was dreading the 2 hour trip with IPS next week for raising such a delicate topic.

Anyway I needn't have worried as I can see from another. Thead he's a changed man;)
Paul

The journey will seem quick we have much to discuss :)

Which gun are new barells for and we're from etc.

Did I ever say how much I like multis ;)

It saddens me to have one but I really had no choice :)

Tinker bell said:
Of course......the best option....but if i had said that i would have been lynched :laugh:

IPS normally takes care of that bit. :wink:
Oops I am now in a very embarrassing situation. I can no longer criticise multis I will however remain firmly against autos and K guns :)

Oh and maroon ;)

Not yet but I have added owners who don't pick up there doggie doo. Oh and I have added anyone who walks there dog down our lane it's only hundred and fifty yards long and it doesn't lead any were but folk will walk down as they obviously consider it to be a public dog toilet oh and yes Mr dog walker the grass verge opposite my house does indeed belong to me so get the chuff off it.

Ruddy dog owners

Not yet but I have added owners who don't pick up there doggie doo. Oh and I have added anyone who walks there dog down our lane it's only hundred and fifty yards long and it doesn't lead any were but folk will walk down as they obviously consider it to be a public dog toilet oh and yes Mr dog walker the grass verge opposite my house does indeed belong to me so get the chuff off it.

Ruddy dog owners
A strategically place claymore may have the desired effect of warding off said dog walker.

Back on topic, as has been said Mr T is the way to go imho.

Cheers not sure if I would get planning permission though :)

Will contact Mr teague tommorow

Just looked on Web site only thirty quid and yes they have 5/8 and a light full 7/8 ooh this choke thing could get addictive.

Do you not have a dog available that could return the favor?

Borrow one of Tinker Bell's - those things generate some impressive messages   :preved:

Latest posts

Back