Italian GP Piancardato

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkside

Rather than go to Dubai, I'm hoping to make a holiday in April out of shooting the Italan FITASC GP in Piancardato...looks like a great ground to host a FITASC shoot going by the YouTube footage, anybody been before? Anyone else fancy it? I'd like to go to the World FITASC there next year too, so if I don't make it this year, I definently want to make next year!!!

Italy for the European compak, Estonia for the world compak, should be a laugh, oh and Dubai in 6 weeks times... :biggrin:

:fie:  If you are shooting Hungary I would book your hotel rooms soon, as the world is in the USA and most Europeans will shoot Hungary and lots of rooms have been taken! :fie:  

:fie:  If you are shooting Hungary I would book your hotel rooms soon, as the world is in the USA and most Europeans will shoot Hungary and lots of rooms have been taken! :fie:  
Really?  I didn't think there were that many places booked yet.  Got mine sorted

:fie:  The hotels are booked anywhere near to the ground, quite a lot of shooters shot there last year and booked the hotels nearby for this year .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever the optimist Cyreeel... If you fell into a barrel of nipples you would come up sucking your own thumb..... :-/

:fie:  The hotels are booked anywhere near to the ground, quite a lot of shooters shot there last year and booked the hotels nearby for this year .
1337 hotels available last night within 50km radius of the ground. Booked the one with a pool and Spa.

€330 for six nights bargain.

:crazy:  I got a small hotel on a lake 5 klms from the ground a double en suite views over the lake 14 euros a night! :crazy:

:fie:  Booked the flights to Budapest with easyjet   £165.00 including shotgun @£30.00 each way :crazy:

Piancardato, one stays in lovely Perugia. A bit further over small roads is Cità de la Piève. There are some nice hotels there and the area looks exactly like Tuscany.

Henry

Latest posts

Back