Where to shoot after the 1st April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

Hey guys my last shoot will be this weekend but I'm keen to shoot after Easter weekend so where is everyone else shooting maybe meet up but I'll be shooting wylye on the 29th April

Good Friday - Southdown ESP

Easter Saturday - Prob Bisley

Easter Sunday - 4 Counties - ESP County Championships

Easter Monday - Chilling out :)

April is going to be pretty mental, I have so many shoots booked I have no idea what I'm doing that far out ;)

Jon.

I'm going away for Easter weekend to my dads in burnley is there a ground near there

ooo didny know southdown was good friday, is it reg? if so I shall do s/down, windrush (to get that damn monkey off my back) 4 counties then a day of rest :)

Jon is keeping Wendy company on the sporting practise, while Matt & I have a go at the Fitasc. Fancy the FSP Fuz?

Do it Fuzzz.... FSP with us, great day out last time... we can all go for fish and chips by the sea after!

I really would fancy this, but family may not appreciate it. Already doing EJC reg on 5th, local shoot on 7th and likely Hornet on 8th. Mustn't be greedy..

CSC3

UT at NCSC this Sunday Berkshire Championships.

Then next week........7th April...............BIG DAY...............Berkshire Helice..............be there or be square..........no moaning old bastards please.......we have a real good day :cool:

Don't think I'll get away with a full day of fsp, was looking at getting a few jobs done then get down there for last cards on esp :(

. @ Bob :lol: I know which side my breads buttered and a full day of fitasc with no chores done = Irate Mrs Fuz. Plus we are looking at going to Kos in late May so should really save some pennies

Hi all

Just to let everyone now the Fitasc Good Friday is new system 12 refs squads every 15mins if you start at 9.30 you should be done by 2.30.

Should be enough time to get the chores done .

We also have the Greater London Sporting Championship on Monday 9th 100esp with 100 sportrap

Shaun P

. - plenty of time for chores then, thank you Shaun. See how considerate our ground owners have become :)

Latest posts

Back