Beretta vid

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind ....the gun is a bit duff toooooo.

Tin hat..!

I'll get my coat.

Actually the finished gun looks fab as is the video!

Thanks Iggy for the link
When you see the SO10 "in the flesh" they look even better. Considering all the stuff I've ever seen first in pictures/ video is a bit of a let down when you see one close up. It is a very difficult thing to pull off.

Ooh s10 I think I just had an accident.

What a lot of mass produced tat ! Here are a couple of vids which show how quality guns are made :) .... most will no doubt have seen them before.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eQFqpnHb0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fac892fHBME

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai3cckIGTvo

Last edited by a moderator:
SOs would be ok if they didn't break! One of my customers has a pair of S06s and a pair of S05s. All 4 broken, numerous times!

2 more customers have them and same problems. Stocks snapping near the action and ribs falling off.

At least they are cheap :)

All Unfortunately true ed not the most reliable long term (apparently) hence my change of mind last minute to DT 10 eell

Stock snapping always a risk with a side lock, hard to tell how strong the wood is until finished shape, but if in doubt It should be skipped

SOs would be ok if they didn't break! One of my customers has a pair of S06s and a pair of S05s. All 4 broken, numerous times!

2 more customers have them and same problems. Stocks snapping near the action and ribs falling off.

At least they are cheap :)
I have owned 2.

1 - the super strong locking mechanism opened on recoil !

2 - stock issues.

Gone and never coming back...the world has moved on anyway

Latest posts

Back