Slow Motion Shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is truly amazing quality, shame that if you use an iPhone you are in league with the dark side.  Android users are the jedi!

Sorry it's been a long day!!! 

If that is what can be acheived on a hand-held phone, just what the hell are the "professional" photographers with their super-trick cameras and huge budget doing when they attempt to make clayshooting viewable and reach mainstream TV audiences???

I found that very watchable and possible to see what his swing and lead picture was all about. You could even see clearly when he almost over-led it and took the front edge off one of them. It doesn't get much better than that!   :biggrin:

Well my eldest gets her new 6plus this week and I'm going to Rugby for the Helice on the 20th Dec so the first slow-mo Helice maybe starring a Kemen, but there again shes nearly 22 and I'm sure that something far more important than going shooting with her dad will pop up! 

But in six months it will be old and unwanted as by then 7 will be out. And so the cycle continues.

Errr...for those yet to upgrade (?) to a 6 the Iphone 5s has slow-mo function as well, albeit at 120 frames per second compared with the 240 of the 6s. Will try it next time we are out.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed that video. Helpful for me as I get better at setting targets. Bebo/Jim expect to see some of those targets at ours in a fortnight :)

Very good, just looking at the recoil and the guy with the recoil reducer (1st guy) seems to get a right thump when he shoots

Latest posts

Back