Wylye 25th 100 reg shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between 12 and 12.30 for me... leaving Maidenhead at 11ish.

For sure... meet you in the club house for a bacon sammich...

Have fun guys!!

Sorry I can't make this one but registered skeet for me tomorrow, mind you after falling last night and bruising my arm and chest not sure I can do it as it's hurting like hell tonight, was OK today but wrist, arm and ribs aching like hell :(

Jon.

Hey Jon

Hope your ok and u managed to shoot today I had a bad day today found wylye really hard only scored a 12/100 but I'm still happy and enjoying it robo and matt had good days today

Tonky,

Everybody learns from the bottom. No shame in that. However reg shoots ain't the place to do it.. Get some lessons and all the basics in place. You will enjoy it much more and get value for money on your shooting far sooner.

Cheers CSC3

Tonky,

Don't worry about you score, mine was not very good today a 46, but I've had to go back to basics as I was poorly mounting the gun, have eye dominance issues and i'm now learning to shoot 2 eyes, 1 eye smoooooth bang method.

Best bet is to book a leason with Robert6500 down at Wylye on either a Thursday or Saturday. I did this last week and spent about an 1 1/2hrs sorting out my problems.

Andy

Glad you had a good day guys :)

Tonky, as Clever and Andy have said get some lessons and get the fundamentals sorted :)

I went and shot a reg'd ESK today, started badly with 20ex25 followed by 21, 22, 23 to end up on 86ex100. Woo_P just pipped me on 87ex100 and Bob_P shot 94ex100.

Cheers,

Jon.

Well shot Jon - pulled it back, and the best I've seen you shoot for a while. Sounds like Wylye was good, as always, must get there for a fix soon. My skeet, however, is going backwards, saving it for the Fitasc.....

Latest posts

Back