West Midlands Shooting Ground Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

I will arrange the day i just need YESes and all the dates that people are availiable in April/May (ie Every Sunday, last two sundays etc) And from that we can get a date everyone can do.

Hoping to get 6 - 10 (or more)

I will call the ground to get prices for a full day. The itinerary being thus http://www.wmsg.co.uk/ShootingGround/ClayShooter/Walkaround/tabid/98/Default.aspx

If the interest is not there for the full day then just a morning shoot.

Hope we can get the numbers

Steve

FULL ADDRESS OF GROUND

West Midlands Shooting Ground

Hodnet

Market Drayton

Shropshire

TF9 3LH

Hodnet DO NOT shoot on Sundays except in exceptional circumstances such as a National or International.

Saturday's would probably suit most people me included.

Salopian can do any day now he is a gentleman of leisure.

Week day for me except Fridays ( Synogogue Altar boy)

No, I can do any day subject to a bit of notice :smile:

Spoken to the guys at WMSG and they have the following saturday dates availiable

Saturdays 7th or 21st April

Could i suggest the 21st as the date.

Its £40 for 100 sporting. He said they can do food if told in advance when booking.

So who`s 100% in.

Would need to shoot more than 100 if I'm going to Hodnet. If we could shoot say 120 sporting, then maybe shoot 25 compact and 25 skeet plus food then I'm in. I'm sure sloppyone would be up for that also.

Would need to shoot more than 100 if I'm going to Hodnet. If we could shoot say 120 sporting, then maybe shoot 25 compact and 25 skeet plus food then I'm in. I'm sure sloppyone would be up for that also.
they say we can shoot any amount we want and they can do food but it depends on everyone else and costs. from what they were saying we could shoot 300. I am inclined to make a day of it and do 3 rounds but it should be a compromise to suit everyone. we just need to get 6 to 10 people together and have a good time

' from what they were saying we could shoot 300.' At £120 a pop that is very good of them.

:lol:

How about bacon roll and coffee / tea

100 sporting

Drinks break

Compact

Skeet

Finish

That would be a good day out.

Back