three majors one to go

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

just arrived back home after a very busy week at the british , 

this shoot was The British Open Sporting Champs it is the one shoot of the year that most shooters want to win and it was an absolute pleasure for me to be able to run it and set it up , due to all the kind words and comments we have had back most of you enjoyed it . the course it self was set to a championship standard or at least what i think is championship standard , there were 15 stands that could rob targets from anybody and as the scores read they did just that . i wanted this shoot to be different from normal sunday reg events and i think it was as one of the most used expressions of recent years was its ok but not a lot different from a normal sunday 

so for us this was our third major shoot of the year and as such we are now looking forward to the last major shoot of the year , gamebore gold cup we are holding at the end of september this shoot is all about fun and entertainment with a few novelty stands thrown in , so if you havent done so already get booked in as its limited spaces each day 

Great shoot, great targets and the comment when we got to stand 4 from one of our squad about the midi was you must be joking! Awesome target going after it quick worked for me but another guy hit all 4 on the drop which was great shooting.

Great targets just like the Classic can't wait for the Whitegold cup.

P.s. Can you leave some of those targets on for the inter counties next week at Garlands !

That left to right chondelle off the cherry picker? I bet that target was over estimated by most shooters, I missed the first two in FRONT!

er,, Maddmatt,, apparently, that is not how you spell "Chondelle",,, :haha:

Steve, it appears this was a great shoot, despite a few other comments,,,,,, well done.

Bet I did, I had a very famous person watching our squad and they agreed .

Latest posts

Back