midlands meet ups?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

Hi all,

i have just had my cert come through and am looking to shoot at grounds other than the one i have been having lessons/shooting at while i waited for cert, get experiance of different places. I am west midlands based and was wondering if i could meet up with others from the area.

steve

I'd be up for something at Ian Coleys - I have been planning a trip for a while, so if we did something there - I'd join in.

I love where you Southerners think the Midlands is starts! How about Doveridge or Kibworth perhaps? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, we shoot at a club in Clent, Cannon Clay Club in Hunnington if you just want to smash a few Clays every other Sunday ?

Happy to organise the ShootClay day at Ian Coley`s, can I poll those who are interested, plus a weekday or weekend??

Matt you could, if I get the dates right combine it with your Ian Coley interview, although dates are very very limited for that with the Olympic Countdown well underway - Matt R to shoot Double Trap that is for sure, we will have it set up for you.

Latest posts

Back