Barrow Heath FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmoss

Barrow Heath are holding the Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambs county FITASC championships this coming bank holiday weekend, 23 & 24 August....... 100 FSP Reg, old system.

There are still a few spaces for Saturday with Sunday now full.

Then we have the English Open FITASC on 6/7 September-75 targets each day using new system

For further details or to book in call me on 07836 676654 

Everyone is at the Shootcay Cup on Saturday Phil........have you not seen the thread Matt put up.....£25,000 worth of prizes

All the cool kids are... you know, the ones that don't hide behind an anonymous account.  :haha:

Seriously though - there's room for us all... if I wasn't shooting the Berkshire Country Champs FSP on Sunday, I would be heading to Barrow... Phil puts on top class FITASC. 

All the cool kids are... you know, the ones that don't hide behind an anonymous account.  :haha:

Seriously though - there's room for us all... if I wasn't shooting the Berkshire Country Champs FSP on Sunday, I would be heading to Barrow... Phil puts on top class FITASC. 

Thanks for the kind words Matt & good luck with the 1st of many ShootClay cups  :king:   :king:

Tink, im fully aware of whatelse is going on !!!, Matt had kindly reserved me a place on the Friday :nyam:

Due to my previous contractual obligations to keep the East Anglian FITASC fraternity happy & the potential horrendous drive back to Sunny Suffolk on the Busiest Friday this year i had to decline to enter this   ..... 

Latest posts

Back