Shoulder

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryn12

Finished Sunday's Skeet shooting the last round and a half  through what I can only describe as severe toothache in my left shoulder (I'm right handed/eye dominant).

I know that due to playing rugby, halter training bulls, calving cows and crashing motorbikes my shoulders are pretty fooked but are there any steps/exercises I can do to address this I'm pretty sure its a ligament or tendon rather than muscle.

Thanks

+1 for Nick Selby.

He's currently lounging around Cornwall getting pissed every day, but I've no doubt his holiday won't last forever...!  :biggrin:

Will PM you Bryn...

Teepee.... Life is one long holiday for me... ;-) but thank you guys for the vote of confidence. Always happy to try to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick

Don't think you can escape from forum work just by going on a jolly, get back to work you lazy git :)

Thanks everyone Nick has been in touch and I'm following his advice to get it checked out/x-rayed, must be at least year since I had some part of me x-rayed so due another trip anyway  :whistle:

Back