European Helice Championship 2014 - Madrid

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DT10 MAL

GB Team had a successful trip to Madrid.

4 Team Medals

8 Individual Medals

High Overall Gun

The people in the picture, in no particular order, Chris Potter, Graham Woodman, Tim Woodhams, John Foy, Nicola Heron, Brian Metson, Jess Moore, Mal Grant, Carl Miles, Alastair Williams, Howard Batt, Steve Cole, John Nightingale, Paul Culverwell, Andy Lloyd, Dionne Rogers, Cliff Goodwin, jack Tucker, Jane Bell, Ivor Dadswell, Tony Nikleas and Nathan Hales.

post-649-0-10522000-1401440413.jpg

Attachments

• GB Helice Team Madrid.jpg
    GB Helice Team Madrid.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the scruffy looking one at the back without the smart Team Blazer?? Looks like a Sporting Shooter to me, too much green???   :sarcastic:

P.S. Apologies Tinker Bell, congratulations on your medal.  :biggrin:

After 8 years I retired....so i wear what i want.

Still happy to put the individual medal wins in for GBR though. :wink:

Could we have the names of all the people in the pic please?  eg front row, L to R etc etc

I recognise young Jess Moore in the back row and of course, (almost as young) Nicola,  but it would be good to know the names of all the competitors/wiinners/team members. :)

How about a guessing game......

Whoever gets them all right (who is not a Helice member of the team) wins a tenner...which i will put on for them in their name...to the crowd funding site....??

We are only £800 short of the target according to my estimates....so i need all the spare shrapnel that people can muster to help get us there.

xxxxxx

I think I recognise Chris Potter and Dionne Rogers in the front row.  Can't guess them all, so your tenner is safe.

Back