L200 Game challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Dont know if you guys have seen the pdf attachment from Ally's results email about the l200 challenge (go to http://www.theclayshootingcompany.com and click on shooting grounds, then news & events then more info clike here)

16/17 of june uber flush competition for teams of 4 with oink roast :D anyone fancy getting a shootclay team together?

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say this did catch my eye! Will be having a ring round see if I can put a team in myself!

am also trying to put a team in for this , but if doesn't come off !!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! :D

So, matt, jem, you guys still up for this? Plus we need one more!!

Nice one Tonks, Me, Thee, Jem?? and Matt?? Which day is prefered? sat or sun? Im easy, but would probably say sat if pushed, still get a Reg shoot in on the sunday too ;)

I don't mind mate what ever is easier for everyone and where is the shoot being held had on look on the link but couldn't see it

Its at westfield :D Cracking ground not far from Ian coleys place, postcode GL54 3BX. saw the grouse butts in construction on sunday and its looking great :) :)

I've just looked on the website and its £90 each to shoot plus a dress code so maybe I'll give it a miss sorry

I've been working out the days, and it's two days before I leave for Portugal for the FITASC, so I may have to give it a miss as well.

Back