Wylye Valley - Sunday 11th March - ESP Reg'd

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All,

Anyone up for this?

I love shooting this ground, never an easy shoot but the food, welcome and birds make it worth the 200 mile round trip :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Hi Jon

It's great, but other options are Southdown and Westfield. I just happen to be the same travel time from all three. I think I may do Southdown as haven't been for ages.

Cheers

W

I will be there again, it will be my 7th Reg' shoot and all of them done at Wylye .... I really must try some other shoots soon !!!

Yes.. That is my point.. No matter how good a shoot is, you need to vary venues. Target setting aside, the topography spices things up.

Cheers CSC3

Toss up between Wylye and Westfield for me. Want to have a crack at southdown before the E/O but I shall leave it til the weather is slightly better. Will probably do Westfield as its closer :)

OK, where is Westfield as it's similarly distant.

Any raised stands that are scaff poles or rickety?

Jon.

Westfield is glocs. About an hour from handycross. Probably 1.15 from slough. Southdown is about 55 min from M4/M25 junction.

No high stands that I recall at either. Maybe a low platform or two, you should be fine Jon

Cheers CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
WESTFIELD FOR ME, sometimes one raised stand, but it,s very sturdy, and you are issued with a parachute before you go on there :wink: , good shoot.

Jon just looked on the net im keen for wylye valley I live about 45 mins from the ground would really like to shoot there

If anyone is going could you please let me know so we could meet up and arrange times

Yep - see you both there - 11ish - Tonky, you have my digits. I'll be with Jon Skeet.

Latest posts

Back