High Lodge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philpot

I am going down to High Lodge this Fri 9th Mar for 4 days, staying in one of John Bidwell's superb lodges. Shooting, fishing right outside my french window, a drop of wine and some good food close by, what more could you ask for. Anybody going there over this period, let me know and perhaps we can meet up.

Setting off early Friday morning so I wont be on the net after that time.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Phil,

Nothing like sticking your mobile up on the internet. You will have a rave turn up in your lodge! :lol: Especially if other sites are monitoring this with their News monkey / pigeon / Giraffe :D :D

CSC3

They cannot - members only can see content here. So while I wouldn't advise putting a mobile number on the internet - the only people that can see this are members of this site.

Wish I could go this w/e but I don't think I'll get the chance unfortunately, as it's my local ground. Please do a write up of it if you get the time. My worst stand there is stand 7, for some reason I make a real mess of it. There are some interesting long crossers there down in the fields which are made even more difficult if you have the sun in your face. The stands are changed there regularly to add to the mix. Have a good w/e there, I think the weather's looking reasonable in this area for the next few days too. Wish I could go but I went down to H & H ground on Monday and I don't want to push the W.A.F.

Tim

Well if you make it Tim, look out for a very hansome fella with a goaty beard wearing a tweed skeet vest and say hello. The goaty beard is right :lol:

Phil

Latest posts

Back