World Fitasc.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second attempt at FITASC in my career. Plenty to challenge and interest you...shot 65 and was pretty pleased; can't really say I missed too many stupid ones and feeling good for the rest of the week. Will be interesting to see whether 89 stands up, but looks a very good score where I am standing!

The second attempt at FITASC in my career. Plenty to challenge and interest you...shot 65 and was pretty pleased; can't really say I missed too many stupid ones and feeling good for the rest of the week. Will be interesting to see whether 89 stands up, but looks a very good score where I am standing!
Well done Rob.
I've only just managed to put a 7 in front of my Fitasc scores.
How was the ground and layouts?
Was it new system or old system?

Old system...we had perfect shooting conditions today, so wouldn't like to shoot it in the wind. I think that the course as a whole was absolutely perfect in terms of difficulty on the day. Very very few gimmees and lots of singles which indicates the overall target difficulty. Ground looking good, we didn't get wet, and nice to see plenty of shooters from other parts of the world!

But for someone of my target appetite, it does take a bloody long time to shoot...   :sleep:

:fie:  WORLD FITASC?    What the bloody hell are you on about!  The World Fitasc is held in July  in Portugal. :spiteful:  

Yes have to agree with Cyreel, it's not the World Fitasc, in fact its just a registered fitasc shoot, nothing else ;-)

Yes have to agree with Cyreel, it's not the World Fitasc, in fact its just a registered fitasc shoot, nothing else ;-)
+1

But I think it will be a nice event if the weather picks up.

I think the Fitasc is an enjoyable prelim at the English Sporting ICTSF World Championships.

(Will that do?)

Latest posts

Back