Tracking the ISSF Trap results

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone confirm the promotion of Mark Shaw to bronze - the russian demoted to sixth [iSSF]

Yep can see that the results have been amended today - Mark SHAW is indeed in 3rd position now on 120+5 - will amend the main tracking thread as well

Mark has been shooting really well ......he deserves this well earned individual Bronze.Matt can we also mention the Men's trap team who won team Bronze (Ed Ling, Carl Exton and Aaron Heading).

Added to the main tracker... my bad, I didn't see thse published yesterday.Womens and Junior Womens Trap tomorrow - Mens DT on Saturday - when I'll have a great interview published with one of our leading lights.

Whooop whoooop................come on girls...........best of luck Anita, Charlotte and Shona. And also Esmey in the Junior Womens event. Fingers crossed.

Well it is all over now for the women's trap. Won by China on a fantastic score 72 to get into the final and then 23 in the final making a great 95. There were 7 who shot 72 and one who shot 73 so they had to have a shoot off amongst the 72's to find the shooters for the final (only 6 places). Sadly our GBR girls did not make it. Both Charlotte and Shona shot 69 and Anita 68. I think that Belgrade was the final chance for the OT men and women to win a quota place for 2012. Let's hope that they are allowed to keep the two places given for these two discipline for being host country.

Latest posts

Back