5 / 6 April....I'm back!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Well that was a lovely holiday and a poorly timed weekend with friends when I got back means I have had three weeks off...but now I am ready to get back to it...

First stop Widdington today for an afternoon's coaching with Chris...get rid of any rustiness and my fear that I have forgotten how to shoot in the last few weeks and then a bit undecided about tomorrow.

Loads of Registered on but also an England Selection Shoot at Southdown which I fancy a go at. Anyone else going to be there Sunday?

Or what else you up to?

Weather looking a bit ropey too, especially after the 30 degrees I have been used to...

Jkc xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello young lady, nice to have you back,

Cant do SD tommorow  :(   as i have allraeady booked this months  events   (next weekend  & 1 after )

Shame i'd like to see if i can improve on 20 ex 100

Mart

Little local shoot this morning. 57/60 on ESP and wait for it... A round of single barrel DTL!!!!!! 23/25. Haven't shot that for years. Remember why now.

Weston tomorrow if weather reasonable. I've shot 3 days in a row, so can handle a day off if needed..

Staying in as can't learn anything shooting in the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 from 70 at Willow Farm this morning.  Should have been more, there were several 8's that should have been 10's except for operator error.  I'll be at my favourite straw baler tomorrow morning.

I'm a bit annoyed to be missing the selection shoot at Southdown this weekend as I'm in Spain. Really must check the shooting calendar before I book a holiday

I'm a bit annoyed to be missing the selection shoot at Southdown this weekend as I'm in Spain. Really must check the shooting calendar before I book a holiday
you won't be missing much ! It's going to be pissing down .. :-(

Decided tomorrow will be Horne Court Farm and Southdown whatever the weather.

Chris, took a couple newbie friends out to play, who live near there.  Had a home cooked slap up feast as a thank you!  Worth the trip! 

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

I have been on a roll for the last 3-4 weeks, making consistent personal bests!

However I have gone from an 80/100 last week, to an absolute disgusting 44! :-(

My head was well and truly up my bottom today! Dont really know why, but im very dissapointed with myself!

Better luck next week I suppose!

Both practise.

Just cant believe I nearly halved my previous score!

Got a lesson with Ed in a few weeks time, hopefully iron out any stupid habits I may have...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I just wouldn't worry mate, it happens.  It will be all sorts of reasons - trying too hard, complacency, head getting involved too much.  Ed will sort you out (but watch his hands, he's not called warm fingers Solomons for nothing!).  Did you change guns?  I know you have about a squillion now...  :prankster:

Haha! Ill watch him!

I have recently acquired a cg maxum with a left hand stock (my first proper fitting gun)! But its since having this gun that I have seen the improvements?!

I was making really basic errors today though! Like simple swing through with the gun, etc. The more I thought about it though, the worse I got! Haha

Actually did better on a round of fitasc after with "gun down" shooting.

Latest posts

Back