Cyprus GP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pambs

Hi Guys,

Since my country is hosting the GP in March. I wanted to know who's joining from the forum. Maybe i could help you with questions or anything else you might need. 

cheers

Charalambos

Hi Jake, yes i could arrange that :D we got nice temps the past couple of weeks. Even when below 20 was nice when sitting in the sun.

Where are you staying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HI Pambs,

I will be coming over for the Cyprus GP as well. Would you be able to give me an idea of the price of cartridges and what type they have? I know from past ventures that they had B&P, Rio etc but I'd like to know what costs what if you know what I mean so I can plan how much I need to exchange money wise a bit better. Thanks.

Andrew

HI Pambs,

I will be coming over for the Cyprus GP as well. Would you be able to give me an idea of the price of cartridges and what type they have? I know from past ventures that they had B&P, Rio etc but I'd like to know what costs what if you know what I mean so I can plan how much I need to exchange money wise a bit better. Thanks.

Andrew
Hi Andy. Yeah sure. On the premises you can get almost anything but I have never seen B&P. Popular choise would be the RC range 50-70euros. I think RC4 excellence is 65euros a box of 250. You can also get the Fiocci line.
Then you have the local ones Victory and Olympia ranging from 40-65. I believe their low to medium up to 55euros cartridges are the best value for money. I have seen Costelecky this week practising with the cheap ones. For anything above I would go with RC

If you want Rio let me know which ones you want and I could ask the dealer to have some ready. If he cant get to the range I could bring them to you as his near. Same for Fiocci and Olympia

So 40-70euros for a 250 box. Tell which ones you prefer and I can give you an exact price

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Hi Andy. Yeah sure. On the premises you can get almost anything but I have never seen B&P. Popular choise would be the RC range 50-70euros. I think RC4 excellence is 65euros a box of 250. You can also get the Fiocci line. Then you have the local ones Victory and Olympia ranging from 40-65. I believe their low to medium up to 55euros cartridges are the best value for money. I have seen Costelecky this week practising with the cheap ones. For anything above I would go with RC If you want Rio let me know which ones you want and I could ask the dealer to have some ready. If he cant get to the range I could bring them to you as his near. Same for Fiocci and Olympia So 40-70euros for a 250 box. Tell which ones you prefer and I can give you an exact price Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
Sounds good. Cheap doesn't bother me really so long as they go bang. Fiocchi is what I usually shoot so would likely buy them for the competition itself but practise with cheaper ones. Cheers. 

Which Fiocci do you use? Let me know and I will ask how much they sell them. Are you staying in Lordos as well?

Ok will check out tomorrow. When are you guys arriving?

Fiocci TT 50

Fiocci FB 55

Local ones range from 45-55

These are the prices i can get them from the dealer. From the range i think they would be a fiver more. If you need anything let me know 

Ahh Fiocchi FB, that's what I use. 55 is a reasonable price as well. 

I should be staying at the Lordos beach and will be there from the 15th on wards with my girlfriend. 

Cool. Its my first time participating as I ve only neen shooting for the past 5 months. But today I got the chance to shoot with Kostelecky, Liptak and the rest of the Czech team. They will coming for the GP Inc the Russian team. So it seems there will be good participation

Where is the dealer that is selling the Fiocchi? I will be arriving on the 15th as well so will likely be going to get shells on the 16th at some point. 

Where is the dealer that is selling the Fiocchi? I will be arriving on the 15th as well so will likely be going to get shells on the 16th at some point. 
Hello, i used to live in Cyprus and shot a lot of FITASC Sporting and was cartridge sponsored, the contact details to get FIOCCHI Cartridges is  PROCOPIS GAVRIELDES, LARNACA. TEL 00357245309  He is also the man for OLYMPIA CARTRIDGES  e-mail [email protected]          Hope this helps you and good shooting. Atb Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i used to live in Cyprus and shot a lot of FITASC Sporting and was cartridge sponsored, the contact details to get FIOCCHI Cartridges is  PROCOPIS GAVRIELDES, LARNACA. TEL 0035745309  He is also the man for OLYMPIA CARTRIDGES  e-mail [email protected]          Hope this helps you and good shooting. Atb Joe.
Thank you very much. 

Back