RBSS Friday 7th March forum meet up .....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Roberts

Hello to all,

Friday 7th march is a mile stone birthday for me, there has been interest of a shoot clay forum meet up at RBSS
So I'm using my 20th birthday as an excuse for us to all meet up!
Please reply with yes I'm in ASAP as if great interest I will have to phone RBSS to ensure we can all fit in...
I would like admin and Steve Lovatt to join us on the day....
And of course all the friends I talk to on shoot clay .....

Lee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I'm in.

Didn't realise that this thread does not show up in 'new content' so not sure if everybody will see it?

Another thought is lunch? They have a kitchen working there (best check they can cope) or there is a great pub locally.

Wait, now it's showing up in new content, but I did click on 'follow this thread'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in let me know the details  :good: and If your twenty Lee you must have had a big paper round and rough digs as a kid  :laugh:

Yes I'm in.
Didn't realise that this thread does not show up in 'new content' so not sure if everybody will see it?
Another thought is lunch? They have a kitchen working there (best check they can cope) or there is a great pub locally.
Wait, now it's showing up in new content, but I did click on 'follow this thread'.
We wait until Friday Will, if a great interest we will make lunch available I'm sure RBSS could cope but I make sure...
You can view this all ok now then I hope ?

Lee I don't think Tony would be able to make it because of work and I have to check with work diary but will let you know.

Me and Lainy could do this.
We get back from Dubai on the 6th and have Friday off.
Please tentatively count us in.

Put me on the list as well - would be rude not to. 

Afternoon though. 

Hi lee I can't make this , really gutted as it will be a good day , we get back from Dubai on thurs night and then I have to sort Weston wood for that Sunday , sorry

Steve

I will check work schedule Lee. It may be a bit tight for me as we have a lot of issues at work at the moment and I will need to be on site that week.

I will try my best mate. Thanks for the invite and will get back to you as soon as I know what is going on.

Stew

Put me on the list.afternoon /lunchtime would be best as quite a drive.

Thanks
Several people may want to shoot it twice. Small discount on second attempt same day. But needs booking in. I imagine most will want a 10.00 am start or similar? With a second (or later) go 1.30 for some? Just a thought..

Put me on the list.afternoon /lunchtime would be best as quite a drive.
Thanks

Several people may want to shoot it twice. Small discount on second attempt same day. But needs booking in. I imagine most will want a 10.00 am start or similar? With a second (or later) go 1.30 for some? Just a thought..
I will ring RBSS tomorrow and find out how the plan of a group day will work out....
From last year I know they do day and group meetings so, I will reveal all tomorrow night ......

Back