Winter Series Shooting in Nottinghamshire - Skeet & DTL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

Hi All,Just wanted to let you know that Nottingham & District Gun Club are starting our winter series shoots next weekend.  You can shoot Skeet, DTL or do both. There are 6 shoots in each series and you must shoot 4 to qualify. £150 high gun, £50 in each class, 250 cartridges for 1st Vet, Lady, Junior & Colt (only one prize per person). Skeet Dates: 4th & 18th Dec, 8th & 22nd Jan, 5th & 19th FebDTL Dates: 11th Dec, 2nd, 15th & 29th Jan, 12th & 26th Feb £30 entry if you want to shoot competition, £25 for targets only (you are still elligible for the series), £20 for under 16s (targets only). We also have a couple of Christmas shoots which are great fun: -Boxing Day: 100 All Round (registered). Same entry costs as Winter Series. 27th Dec: Toleda 101 Trap Trophy (not registered) 25 S/B, 25 ABT, 25 HBD shooting from 19 yds, 26 D/R. Sponsored event – flat entry of £25, prize money and trophies donated by Lee Clements of Toleda Kitchens Hope to see you over the winter months :)  Cheers, Julia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I hope it's well attended, shame you are so far away as i'd be up for the skeet winter series :)   I think a few of my Skeet shooting friends are doing it :(  Cheers, Jon.

The winter series is going really well with super attendances so far (thank you weather!), 4 DTL shoots left and 3 skeet. Follow the link to see the class/category leaders.http://www.nottinghamgunclub.c.....k/news.php There is still time to enter the DTL as you only have to shoot 4 to qualify, next DTL shoot is this Sunday. Hope to see some of you. Cheers Julia

Back