Kemen K4, under priced?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no point in buying a second hand Kemen as its vertually impossible to obtain spares for them from ANYONE!
​Really?  They are nothing more than a detachable trigger plate Boss actioned over and under.  Any good gunsmith could make you a spare part as they could for any other quality gun!

Wow, thank you all for the replies.  I think I'll be giving the gun on offer a miss, but might still go try one out somewhere if I can.  The few Berettas I've shot I haven't found particularly comfortable, but that didn't include a DT10, so I'll that to the list of things to try.

Dibs - thanks for the offer, I'll give it some thought, but I can sense potential for more pound signs than I can afford being attached to the gun!

Wow, thank you all for the replies.  I think I'll be giving the gun on offer a miss, but might still go try one out somewhere if I can.  The few Berettas I've shot I haven't found particularly comfortable, but that didn't include a DT10, so I'll that to the list of things to try.

Dibs - thanks for the offer, I'll give it some thought, but I can sense potential for more pound signs than I can afford being attached to the gun!
don't count on it! I'm not looking to make a profit! For what it's worth and im sure I'll be corrected if im wrong (im not) the Daytona is a better gun than the Kemen and the wood is fantastic on them. Think mine is probably the cheapest in the country! just seen one at 3k and I want half that! 

Kemen K4s look like nice guns and get some good press. I've liked the ones I've held, though I haven't had a chance to shoot one. I spotted one for sale with a nice looking stock, ISIS recoil system installed, for less than £3k (around £2600), as a private sale. K4s on the market seem, generally, to be around the £4k mark (no pun intended), so this could be a bargain or asking for a let-down.

What do the Kemen devotees on here think, worth a punt or pass on it in favour of one from a dealer for more money?

Thanks,

Richard
Hi Richard , I have a pair of km4 ones 12 years old never had a problem the other is 2-3 years old have only put 300 hundred cartridges sit’s in the cupboard all the time . Best guns I have ever had . Iv tried mirouus , perazzis , gambas not a patch on my kemen . I was told by repeatable dealer the big problem with the stocks they were being swapped around and not being fitted properly , don’t know if that’s true but never had a problem with mine . Fantastic bit of kit wouldn’t give mine up for anything else

Kemen K4s look like nice guns and get some good press. I've liked the ones I've held, though I haven't had a chance to shoot one. I spotted one for sale with a nice looking stock, ISIS recoil system installed, for less than £3k (around £2600), as a private sale. K4s on the market seem, generally, to be around the £4k mark (no pun intended), so this could be a bargain or asking for a let-down.

What do the Kemen devotees on here think, worth a punt or pass on it in favour of one from a dealer for more money?

Thanks,

Richard
I’m looking at two mint ones for a bit less than that so don’t be afraid to offer them a fair chunk less. You never know how much it owes them

I’m looking at two mint ones for a bit less than that so don’t be afraid to offer them a fair chunk less. You never know how much it owes them
Hi Richard , if you get to try one you won’t be disappointed fantastic bit of kit . I’m trying a new one at the weekend if I like it I’ll have one to sell 32 inch km4 full/full choke adjustable stock . Prices are creeping up and not to many good ones out there , most 3k plus . I think rainman may be exceptionally lucky with his pair and good luck to him

Hi Richard , if you get to try one you won’t be disappointed fantastic bit of kit . I’m trying a new one at the weekend if I like it I’ll have one to sell 32 inch km4 full/full choke adjustable stock . Prices are creeping up and not to many good ones out there , most 3k plus . I think rainman may be exceptionally lucky with his pair and good luck to him
I will be shooting it Saturday it’s got 1620 gram barrels two other mates have the same barrel weight and love it so I’ll just have to see how it feels. Had one years ago for a short time was a bit lively for me. But I’ve moved on a lot since then

Back