1 / 2 Feb....what weekend shenanigans are you all up to?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Weekend here again...and February as well...scary how time flies...

We have a Registered Shoot on the Island this week so I will be doing that on Sunday and hoping for a decent score to keep my average still moving in the right direction. Will be the first time I have shot there for ages so it will be interesting to see how I find it after getting used to Mr Lovatt's targets recently.

Weather is not so good tomorrow but looking fine for Sunday so fingers crossed they got it right this time!

What's everyone else up to, and let me know how you get on...

Jkc xx

Shooting today at Headley Down with the husband's boss. (Tricky. I know I can probably shoot better than him but will it be bad form to do so?)
Then meeting up with Devon friends at Podimore on Sunday. Assuming its on and I don't need a boat to get between the stands

Shooting today at Headley Down with the husband's boss. (Tricky. I know I can probably shoot better than him but will it be bad form to do so?) Then meeting up with Devon friends at Podimore on Sunday. Assuming its on and I don't need a boat to get between the stands
Ha....Just beat him...you know you want to....

Better to be beaten than to be allowed to win.

Ha....Just beat him...you know you want to....
Always let the Girls win but its hard to pretend to shoot so poorly and still look like your trying hard or is it just me that does it :biggrin:   :biggrin:

P.s back to topic Shooting some Fitasc at Hickstead with the Two Matts one mad one not so! and whoever else wants to play :spiteful:

Horne Chaldon shoot on sunday with a rabble of reprobates and a couple of newbies.. :tease:

So, with Hickstead cancelled due to flooding, I'm going to WW instead. 

Local club shoot Sunday...lots of missed clays, (me) and lots of healthy fluffy rabbits,( all of us !) :hunter:

Shooting today at Headley Down with the husband's boss. (Tricky. I know I can probably shoot better than him but will it be bad form to do so?)
I
I don't know about him, but I would be offended if anyone went easy on me...at anything!!! Bad form to me would be someone holding back to save my feelings!!!

Had a trip up to Carl Bloxham's this afternoon for a quick practice, like you do!

Had a dry but very windy time, to say targets were wind affected was and understatement but still had a good time.

Managed 21 on the compak, equal first was nice but to be fair not too many others putting in scores. Hey ho.

Tomorrow is going to be Weston wood for early kick off then either Northampton or Valley View for afters, leaning in favour of Northampton at present but will decide in the morning after WW.

Had a trip up to Carl Bloxham's this afternoon for a quick practice, like you do!

Had a dry but very windy time, to say targets were wind affected was and understatement but still had a good time.

Managed 21 on the compak, equal first was nice but to be fair not too many others putting in scores. Hey ho.

Tomorrow is going to be Weston wood for early kick off then either Northampton or Valley View for afters, leaning in favour of Northampton at present but will decide in the morning after WW.
good targets at Northampton Jase

Latest posts

Back