25 / 26 Jan.....who's off shooting?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Thank God it's the weekend, can't wait to get out and shoot some sh$t...

Hoping to get to Westfield, have a go at the 120 birder and a couple of goes at this White Gold thingy...see what all the fuss is about....

Might try and squeeze another cheeky hundred in somewhere too....why just do one when you can have two?

Missed it last week, took my parents to the IOW Shooting ground to show them what it was all about but couldn't persuade them to have a go!!!

So what are you lot up to, and let me know how you get on....

Jkc xxx

Hi Jen, will be at Westfield as well. Hope the rain holds off. C u there.

Calamity 

Going to my beater's day in the morning! Been waiting all season! :) not many birds left, but will be a great day either way with the shoot dinner afterwards!

Sunday, probably go and do my usual 50 ESP and a round of fitasc at Kibworth with my shooting buddies!

All in all, an exciting weekend ahead!

Pheasants tomorrow, having a day off Sunday as its my daughters (Lauren's) birthday ....... Wish you luck at Westfield, you must also let us know how you get on.......

Lee :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Busy weekend trying to bust some clays.

Saturday morning off up to Sporting Targets might have a warm up before a lesson with some guy called Ed, anyone heard of hIm? .

Sunday looks like Westfield and White Gold Challenge, hope it's gonna be fine! If not I will be getting wet!

Hope to have a good weekend but will enjoy it whatever happens.

Don't know as of yet I think Ive got a busy weekend of maths maths and more maths!

Supposed to be shooting a 100 bird strawbaler but just hate using fibre wads when I have a million plastics to get through so off to greenfields with something taped to my stock to rest my face on may be the last chance for the miroku to earn its keep before getting the big heave ho! :spiteful:

Last edited by a moderator:
game shooting in the morning, then that dreaded four letter word ..... work on Sunday, really fancy a go at the white gold challenge though sometime , game shooting again on Monday (last one of the season) time to polish the AYA and put it away ( until the Hurlingham ) and get out the miroku cannon, currently trawling through my work rota to see if work clashes with the helice calendar for 2014

FITASC SPorting at Hornet on Sunday... 'spect I'll be damp. 

After recent weeks, I've decided I don't enjoy my shooting when it's blowing a gale and peeing down.  So I'm not shooting this weekend...!    :eek:

(I think I'm poorly...!)

After recent weeks, I've decided I don't enjoy my shooting when it's blowing a gale and peeing down.  So I'm not shooting this weekend...!    :eek:

(I think I'm poorly...!)
Need some Vick on your chest???

Must admit the thought has crossed my mind too, but then I thought of the alternative...housework, ironing, knitting and....nah...blow it....I'll just get wet...

Was going to Westfield tomorrow but looking at the weather its a bust, might do the cross guns or cannon, whichever is the driest.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Willow Farm this morning.  My favourite straw bailer is cancelled tomorrow, so I'm looking for somewhere else to go.  Probably be Willow Farm again.

Latest posts

Back