Gil & Vicki

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I think Nicola means is "welcome to the forum" ;)

I went along and learned a few things; what specifically would you like to know?
Nope......How can i welcome anyone who has not introduced themselves yet?

But i would be interested (after he/ she has introduced themselves to the forum) to hear why this question is the first post?

Not sure it is a requirement of the site to formally introduce oneself before being allowed to ask a question.....

Not sure it is a requirement of the site to formally introduce oneself before being allowed to ask a question.....
Well actually Nick old boy....that is exactly what Matt has asked people to do.....before posting....just saying.. :wink:

So as you have posted on here I presume you went and had something interesting to input........???

Well actually Nick old boy....that is exactly what Matt has asked people to do.....before posting....just saying.. :wink:

So as you have posted on here I presume you went and had something interesting to input........???
it has probably been suggested but not a formal requirement. I've had people PM me about Physio related questions who I have never seen post on here and I do not respond by asking their full details before answering their question.... It's an Internet forum where lots of people go by 'nicknames' and it is not even a requirement to put your real name in your profile, it is optional.... I have nothing to add re Gil & Vicki, just saying....

Let's be clear not everyone declares their honest particulars!

Don't be so picky and hypocritical - its an internet forum for goodness sake!

If you don't play by the rules why should anyone else?

I'm with Tinkerbell on this one, common courtesy to say Hi, Hello etc. :biggrin:

Copy of forum rules, no mention of introductions...

I had some feedback that the forum rules looked 'a bit heavy' – so I'm revising them today (12th Sept) in the hope that they reflect me a little more. If you want to save time, you can just read the words in bold.

Please respect other members of the forum and treat people as you would like to be treated. I do not expect you to agree with everything posted – but I do ask you to behave respectfully to everyone on the forum.

Please do not advertise your site, or links to your site without my permission – I'm not a charity, but I also believe the internet is big enough for everyone – so I'm happy to carry links that are something more than just spam. Talk to me – I'm happy to help if you are cool in reverse. If you want your website to be included in our links section please e-mail with details of your site and a url.

I like a bit of fluffy rabbits as much as the next person – but please keep the language sensible (so that we can encourage the next generation of shooters to be involved) – racist, sexist, homophobic and offensive comments are not cool – and will be deleted in a puff of smoke.

Please – don't be a chump – nothing illegal or unsafe that will cause a knock on my door

Finally – if you have any questions – email me at [email protected] – I am a human and happy to talk about anything on the site.

And finally, finally – have fun, don't get wound up – it is just the internet after all.

Edited by shootclay admin, 26 September 11

Eugh - that email address looks bad, better fix that - but the rules are accurate.

For clarity - I do NOT require an intro (but as rightly pointed out - it is common courtesy), i DO try and ensure everyone has their names on their profile - but again, I have NO WAY of checking if they are real names or not. 

Hahahahaha and the rabied Scot found that......

Love it....

:laugh:

Actually peeps....for those who were here from the beginning ....you will remember Matt asking people who just launched into a post to introduce themselves first as is normal polite forum behaviour.... Hahaha

But thanks darky....did not know we had rules.....or that you knew them.

Eugh - that email address looks bad, better fix that - but the rules are accurate.

For clarity - I do NOT require an intro (but as rightly pointed out - it is common courtesy), i DO try and ensure everyone has their names on their profile - but again, I have NO WAY of checking if they are real names or not.
Thanks for clarifying that you no longer need an intro.

And back on topic.....

So what did you want to know OP..?

Let's face it, those that attended paid handsomely for the privilege so I can't imagine them wanting to dole out any pearls of wisdom free and gratis but I suppose you can always ask! 

Not sure of the OP's reason for asking, but it is a forum so it is a discussion tool.

There is a similar post on PigeonWatch asking for opinions.

Nicky T posted on his blog about what he thought of the day that he attended.

I will throw my cap into the ring and say that you will probably get far better value for money by spending it with Brian Hebditch, Carl Bloxham, Brian Clegg, Ed Solomons, Steve Nutbeam and many more BRITISH coaches and instructors.

BUT you have to find a coach that you can understand and actually improves your ability and stick with them and allow the instructional techniques to be absorbed and the skills imparted the chance to develop.

Latest posts

Back