All quiet on the western front

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackstar Ninja

Hey where have all the cartridge officionados gone?... No mentions for days no talk about clean carts, dirty carts, good carts, bad carts, fast carts, slow carts, hard hitting carts, expensive carts, cheap carts, readily available carts, discontinued carts, new carts, thumpy carts, soft as an angels feather carts. big bloke carts, small lady carts, old fart carts......

Ok then....here's one for you.

Anyone shot both Gamebore Evos and the new Lyalvale Power Blues? I've been shooting the Evos and happy with them but I'm nearing the end of them and wondering how the Lyalvales compare given they are £20/1000 cheaper?

There you go....

Ok then....here's one for you.

Anyone shot both Gamebore Evos and the new Lyalvale Power Blues? I've been shooting the Evos and happy with them but I'm nearing the end of them and wondering how the Lyalvales compare given they are £20/1000 cheaper?

There you go....
I am not to be considered in any way knowledgable but I use Gamebore Evo 24gm and like them very much but when I cannot get them I prefer to use the Power Blues 28gm and I find the comfortable to shoot. That I am afraid is the extent of my knowledge.

+ 2

but mrs ips makes me watch ......

Latest posts

Back