Anymore for Fitasc on 1st and 2nd of February

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

Hickstead SG are staging another 100 Reg Fitasc on Sat 1st and Sunday 2nd of February

There will be another 100bird  4 layout Fitasc on the first weekend in Febraury , We are continualy making new improvements to the ground with more car parking and access to the shoot. new areas are being opened up for layouts. The number of squads and places is limited so dont delay. 

We have already started to design new layouts with exciting targets.

ring 01903 767740. Dave P. www.clayshootingsussex.co.uk

We are also staging another Fitasc on the 1st and 2nd of March

Looking forward to this, we have 2 spaces on our squad: Matt R, GavB, Keith and myself if anyone fancies a day out? ShaunMK?

This was excellent last time... Four good layouts with interesting targets... Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this, we have 2 spaces on our squad: Matt R, GavB, Keith and myself if anyone fancies a day out? ShaunMK?
Sounds interesting despite having a mare with gun fit at the moment what day are you shooting Matt?

Sunday morning.... Get in, it'll be fun

9.45 ... What fun! Now, anyone else want to join a dream squad?

Excellent - Chubby joining us on the dream squad to test out his new CG - just called Daves wife/PA and confirmed!

Latest posts

Back