Anyone for Fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Weds 19th march I am starting to run a 120 reg Fitasc at garlands for the price of 100 !!!!!

Any one want to play ????

Let me know it will be on old system with fantastic targets and variety

Never shot FITASC before but always fancied a go.

Not a clue as to how it all works, so if I came along is it easy enoght to grasp?

Will they just be Wednesdays?

Never shot FITASC before but always fancied a go.

Not a clue as to how it all works, so if I came along is it easy enoght to grasp?

Will they just be Wednesdays?
Hi Ian - Happy New Year. You will love FITASC and it is easy to grasp. It will be a good day out if you can make it

Last edited by a moderator:
I could squad you with a good squad to dhow you the ropes as you go

All you got to worry about is keeping your gun down till you see the target and not hear the trap going off , the refs will look after all the rules

Sounds like a fantastic idea Steve , look forward to it and hope it is a success.

yes no probs adam 

every one on here are booked will post squads and times later in feb 

thanks for all your support 

steve

Steve, book me in for this please.......i will see if i can drum up a few of the Suffuk lads too.......

hi all,, I have tuppence worth,,, having shot FITASC almost exclusively,for the last 15 years!,,, please do try it out,, because it is so similar to esp, basically the same rules, except gun down, etc, as said. but  it is very different !  in that you will only shoot each target once, or twice if in a' double' . non of this shooting the same targets 4 or 5 times,, is this practice? haha,,,I do enjoy a bit of esp, but it lacks variety, ,maybe because its usually 50 targets or so ?,  FITASC is also a bit slow,,traditionally shooting 6 targets from 3 different stands, gives you the chance to see WHY you missed that target!

it becomes a bit sociable too ,,not good for club income, but enjoyable, at least you make new friends from around the  world after 2 days,or 4!! truly an international sport,, but now, as you are aware,, the format is changing to the 'walk through" style of stands,,not unlike esp? personally, I feel it's a backward step,, but may be inevitable ,to get the numbers of guns through the competition. I realize that we all resist change, and In that regard, I like to also know what the target is,,,,, at least if its a rabbit,as opposed to a teal from trap "B" :spiteful:   !!!!

Latest posts

Back